Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why this blog?

So I realized that I spend a good amount of my time on two things - food and movies. Since I already blog about food it is only appropriate that I also blog about my second love:). In case you don't already know, I am in love with anything bollywood/hollywood related. I follow a lot of online sites featuring both bollywood and hollywood gossip (especially my friend Gaurav's site Bollywood Mantra) and watch at least one movie each week if not more. The movies do not have to be of any particular standard or intelligence to get me interested. Not to say that I do not like serious cinema. My partner in crime is often my poor hubby who sadly stands by all my choice in terms of movie watching and in return I watch some dishum-dishum and sci-fi stuff with him:). So it works well for us. So here goes nothing!!!

No comments: